Saturday 7 July 2012

Melbourne 2 - The Hardware Societe - Melbourne CBD


There’s a reason why people rave on and on about the Hardware Societe in Melbourne. It’s a vibrant and heart-warming café tucked into one of the little streets in Melbourne CBD. With breakfast cooked to perfection, amazing coffee accompanied with little doughnut treats, friendly staff and warm atmosphere, what more can you ask for?
  
My skinny latte had a very smooth and creamy texture. Though it wasn’t the best I’ve had, it was still pretty up there.




I ordered their scrambled eggs with smokey bacon, brie and onion jam baguette.


My friends also got:
Madam Croque – thick toast with smoked salmon, fried egg and herbed crème fraiche.


Baked eggs with chorizo sausage, paprika spiced tomato concasse, idiazabal ewes milk cheese.




Daily Special – eggs with polenta, poached eggs with sausage.


All four dishes were absolutely divine but the ones that really stood out for me were the scrambled eggs and the Madam Croque!

I hear that the sweet breakfast options are amazing too (if not, even better!) so I’ll definitely be back for some more!
Make sure you do come to this place for some yummy surprises! 







The Hardware Sociéte on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment