Thursday 6 September 2012

Melbourne 5 - Three Bags Full

Because I was only in Melbourne for two and a half days, there was no way in the world I could visit all the cafes I wanted to go to... If only my stomach was a bottomless pit...

So, I decided to visit Three Bags Full in Richmond with my friends.


The atmosphere is very vibrant and the staff members here are very welcoming as well.





Coffee in Melbourne is really quite spectacular and the coffee here did not disappoint me either!




My friend had their strawberry milkshake and it looked amazing!



I felt like a sweet brekkie option this morning so I went for the Apple Crumble Muffin!
Was indeed half crumble half muffin - good stuff!!!!






My friends had Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon and it sure was tasty!!




Three Bags Full on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Today's faves are envelope clutches and cross-body bags. I love bags alright but i always choose shoes over bags. offline promotion

    ReplyDelete