Tuesday 1 May 2012

Three Monkeys @ West End



Located in the heart of West End, Three Monkeys coffee and teahouse is a convenient place for coffee, chai, light meals, cakes and slices. The atmosphere is hippy with low light deco inside, extending to a tropical courtyard outdoor space.


 










I’ve heard so many great stories about their chai tea, so decided to try my first ever cup of chai tea at Three Monkeys. The strong aroma of cinnamon was a good starting point, but I just didn’t like all the other spices in the tea. Since then, I’ve managed to try sips of chai tea from other cafes and here’s my conclusion: chai tea is just not my thing.

However, their hot malt drink was nice!


If you’re up for some light snacks likenachos, toasted sandwiches, pizzas, salads, then Three Monkeys is the place to be. However, then can get pretty packed on weekends. They also have a huge range of cakes of slices, but a bit pricey.


We ordered carrot cake, Mediterranean pizza and Avo & Chicken toasted sandwich. The chicken and avocado sandwich was by far my favourite – it wasn’t too heavy but still very appetising.



Overall, I think Three Monkeys has a unique atmosphere that’s great for catching up with friends! However, the food is only a little better than average, considering the price. 
Three Monkeys Coffee & Tea House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment